Frames by Organic Bloom | Show Low, Az Photographer | Organic Bloom Distributor

Christmas is just around the corner and it's time to order your Organic Bloom frames!!!!  I was thinking about ordering a bunch of the small 2x3 frames for my Christmas tree!  Anyone interested???
  
 
 I love these!  This picture is from The Organic Bloom Facebook page!




 ---from Destiny Photography

Aren't these just the cutest????
Perfect for my Christmas tree!  Just trying to decide in what color????


Here is ours, but I haven't hung it on the wall yet... (It's too big to go above our mantle)... Oh well, maybe I'll hang this one up stairs and just order another one for above the mantle?????
(Don't tell my husband!)
 I am having a special right now... all 2x3 Organic Bloom frames are only $17 each (regularly $21)  Shipping is included!  So order yours now, after October 31st, they go back up to regular price!

Comments