Skip to main content

Mr. W | 2027 High School Senior Photos | Torreon Golf Club Senior Session

 I keep running into people around town, asking me if I'm still doing photography!  And when I say, of course, why would you ask that?  And they say, you haven't posted anything in a long time.... I realize, I really am terrible about posting on social media!!!  So I guess I'll get back to it!  

Here is one of my first sessions for 2027 high school seniors!  We had a great time at Torreon taking some golf pictures for him.  I love it when my seniors want all the seasons!  Summer has to be taken now, then we roll into fall, winter and then spring!  If you were thinking you wanted green, summer photos for your 2027 graduation announcements, now is the time, because most seniors forget that they graduate BEFORE it greens up! 










Comments