Children's Christmas Photos | 2024 Christmas Mini Sessions, Pinetop Lakeside Show Low Arizona

 Children's Christmas Mini Sessions Are Live!!!!

To book one, go to my website, www.ericashurterphoto.com and click on the link for Christmas Minis -or here is the direct link

Booking Site for Children's Christmas Minis

These are my favorite mini sessions to do each year!  I have 3 different sets for this year.  They are...


And my favorites are always the PJ minis!  Bring PJ's to change your kids into for this!

I only have examples for this years backdrops of the tree minis... so here are some examples of those:





And if you're interested in seeing some of my children's Christmas PJ minis from the past... here are a few for you to see!









I also offer family Christmas mini sessions!  For more information, go to my booking site:














Comments

Popular Posts