Christmas Mini Sessions | Children's Christmas Minis | Family Mini Sessions | Pinetop Lakeside Arizona Family Children's Photographer

 It's that time of year again!  Mini sessions!  I try to offer mini sessions at least once a year for everyone.  It's a chance to do a quick photo session with that is less expensive.  

This years mini sessions are Christmas in theme!  I'm offering one for children with 4 different backdrops.  

These are the 3 backdrops I will have this year


The bed scene will be similar, but not exact.



I am also offering FAMILY mini session this year again!  These are limited to 2 days only, so please sign up soon!  The back drop for the family minis will be similar to this:


There will also be several props that I will have here that you can add in too!

For more information, or to book a session please go to:  




Comments