Change in 2020 | C Family | Pinetop Lakeside Arizona Family Photographer | Show Low, Az Family Photographer | Snow Photographer

Hey everyone!  Happy new year!  Trying to get going and start getting caught up again.  Usually the new year brings me lots and lots of free time.  I so look forward to January and February of a new year because I usually only have a few session each month and then I can do what I want to do.  I can start on some home projects that I've been looking forward to.  Painting, laundry room and master bath remodel, cleaning and organizing.  
It's also a time of taxes, which takes a LONG time as well, yuck!  Taking a look at my business and deciding what to keep doing, what to change, what to add and take away.  A time of reflection...
I've actually been swamped with pictures and haven't had time to get anything much done.  Not much 'me' time.  Don't get me wrong, that is a WONDERFUL thing!  I am sooooo thankful for all of my clients and how wonderful my business is.  I couldn't as for anything more!!!!  But, with that being said and some new things maybe taking place in 2020 that I would like to add, I've got to schedule down somewhere, let something go.  So, I've decided to no longer do newborn sessions.  I hope you all can understand, and any of you that have used me for this, knows it's very time consuming!!!  You also know how much I love love love babies, but somethings gotta give.  I have one newborn session on the books for February, but that will be my last one.  I've already gotten rid of most of my props, etc.  I'm excited for changes to 2020 and can't wait to share them with all of you!!!  Hope all of you are looking forward to a great year and I look forward to capturing many more moments for you in 2020!!!  

Here are some fun pictures that I was blessed enough to get for this wonderful family!  Their oldest son was home for a short time.  The day we had scheduled to take pictures was blowing and snowing and wasn't the ideal conditions for pictures outside. So we decided to take them the next morning before he headed to the valley to catch his plane.  It was 6 degrees!  6 degrees!  Soooo cold, that I had to make them hold their breaths for the pictures so it didn't show!  Another unforgettable picture experience!  







Comments